Their contributions offer essential reading for anyone who has ever submitted a paper, served as a referee or associate editor, edited a journal—or read an article and wondered why it was published.
The editors describe their experiences at journals that range from the American Economic Review to the Journal of Sports Economics. They consider the role of the editor, as gatekeeper or developer of content; and they advise authors to write more carefully and clearly, to include citations that locate their articles in the context of the existing literature, and to update their work after it has been submitted and rejected elsewhere.
The chapters also offer a timely, insider's perspective on the general effectiveness of the system of academic journals in economics. Contributors Richard V.
- In the Mirror a Monster.
- Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars;
- This Little Writer Went to Market.
- NO MORE HONOR!
- The Perfect Neighbour (MacGregors Book 9).
Adkisson, Richard G. Anderson, William A. Barnett, Suzanne R. Becker, William R. Becker, Daniel W. Bromley, William G. Dewald, Antony W.
Targets of industrial espionage
Harvey, Geoffrey M. Hodgson, Leo H. Kahane, R. Ramrattan, J. Barkley Rosser Jr.
- BBC News Navigation.
- Navigation menu.
- Psst, top secret! - JUVE Patent!
- Airman Knowledge Testing (AKT), Organization Designation Authorization (ODA) Holders, Airman Knowledge Testing Center List, Plus 500 free US military manuals ... field manuals when you sample this book.
- The 21 Golden Rules for Cosmic Ordering.
Rubin, William F. Shughart II, Robert M.
Solow, Daniel F. Wahid, Michael Watts, Lawrence J. Kahane, R. Ramrattan, J.
German economic strength: The secrets of success - BBC News
Barkley Rosser Jr. Rubin, William F. Shughart II, Robert M. Solow, Daniel F. Wahid, Michael Watts, Lawrence J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. Search Search. Search Advanced Search close Close. Preview Preview.
Psst, top secret!
Solow Experienced economics editors discuss navigating the world of scholarly journals, with details on submission, reviews, acceptance, rejection, and editorial policy. Request Permissions Exam copy.
Overview Author s. Summary Experienced economics editors discuss navigating the world of scholarly journals, with details on submission, reviews, acceptance, rejection, and editorial policy.
How to Prevent Industrial Espionage: Definition & Best Practices
Share Share Share email. A recipient of many awards, including the John R.
- Passions of Patriots;
- Why Siberia Could Be Russia's Secret Economic Weapon;
- Accessibility links.
- Economic Analyst — Central Intelligence Agency!
- Morgans four images of organisation applied to the James Hardie case study?
- Get PDF Top Secret Economic Information?
He was editor in chief of The American Economist from to and is now is editor in chief, emeritus. Szenberg is the author or coauthor with Lall B. Ramrattan of more than seventeen books. Contributors Robert M.